Why you need to hire a Virtual Assistant

   

Do you need an assistant or an extra pair of hands? Just think about it, how often do you look at the clock and its after 7pm and you are still working? Trying to finish just one more thing to make tomorrow that little bit easier. Each weekday you work long into the evening and doing bits throughout your weekend, and your relationship with your family feels non-existent.
Running your own business comes with a lot of pressure and a hell of a lot of hard work, but how often do you get home and feel like you’ve achieved all the things you needed to that day? I can imagine, not very often. But running a business is different to a business running you. It can take over your life and before you know it, time has passed and you’ve missed out on so much.
I can help relieve this pressure. I’m a Virtual Assistant.

What is a Virtual Assistant?

A Virtual Assistant (or otherwise known, VA) is generally self-employed and works virtually from their home office (or anywhere else in the world) and carries out various tasks for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Every VA have their own services they offer, and they can all be very different. Me, personally, I love everything techy including WordPress website creation and management, newsletters, image design and social media. I also carry out general admin for many of my clients.

What type of tasks could you give me?

Pretty much anything. If there is something I cannot do then I will certainly know someone who can, and as a VA I have many friends in the same circle all with amazing talents. So, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!
There are so many things you can outsource and everyone is different. Below is a list of some of the things you can outsource to me:
  • WordPress website creation
  • WordPress website management
  • Email marketing
  • Schedule/publish blog posts
  • Setting up social media accounts
  • Scheduling social media
  • Internet research
  • Spreadsheets
  • Word processing

What are the benefits?

  • No tax, National Insurance or pension to pay
  • Never worry about staff sick days
  • You will not need to buy extra equipment
  • I have my own office space
  • Only pay for the hours I work
  • You get more time to do what you do best, reassured I am covering the admin
  • The work is finished to perfection and always delivered on or ahead of time
Shall I go on? Okay.
  • I take regular courses and enjoy learning new things and I pass my knowledge onto you
  • Working outside normal hours is available if required
  • If you are in a different time zone, the task you didn’t have time to complete today will be done by the time you wake up tomorrow
  • Spend more time with your family, reassured I have tasks covered
  • You can have the entire weekend off!
More and more businesses and freelancers are hiring VA’s as we are a much cheaper alternative to an actual employee. You should take that step too, you won’t regret it.

Am I good value for money?

Hell yes! And hell, yes again!
I only work the hours you want me to as I am not full-time or even part-time, I am an as and when you need me. You want me for an hour, you got it! You want me for 10 hours a month, you got it! Just tell me what you need and I will accommodate.
I don’t always work hourly, I also offer packages which are best suited to the more technical tasks. These are always priced individually, as everyone’s needs are different.

So, tell me, what are you waiting for? If you have a task that you need some help with, contact me now for an informal chat.
I hope to speak with you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Virtual Assistant?

Five Tips to Improve Your Internet Research Skills